Via Tribunali reservation terms
Via Tribunali Reservation and Cancellation Terms as of October 23, 2023
These reservation and cancellation terms apply to the operations of Pyöreän Pöydän Pääty Oy (2629669-8) and Pyöreän Pöydän Kulma Oy (3339765-7) regarding group reservations in all Pizzeria Via Tribunali restaurants. The company follows the following terms in ordering, reserving, and canceling restaurant, meeting, catering, and program services:
- RESERVATIONS AND CONFIRMATIONS
Group reservations for over 20 people are always made in writing via email. The reservation is confirmed by Via Tribunali in writing via email, and the customer will receive the reservation and cancellation terms for review. After confirmation, the reservation binds both Via Tribunali and the customer.
- PAYMENT TERMS
The customer pays in cash, bank, or credit card on-site at the restaurant. Group-priced items are paid with a single invoice. Invoicing is possible with prior agreement. Invoicing details must be sent in advance to the sales department. Invoicing occurs after the fact, and an invoicing fee is added to the invoice. The late payment interest rate complies with the interest rate laws.
- SERVICE PACKAGES
A service package always refers to the total package price, which includes the services described in the offer. The service package is invoiced as is, regardless of whether all participants have participated in the agreed entirety.
- CANCELLATION TERMS
The customer must inform the service provider of cancellations via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +358102993100 during sales department opening hours. Cancellation is considered to have occurred when the notice of cancellation is received by phone or email by 4:00 PM. Notice of cancellation received later is considered received on the following business day. The service provider confirms cancellations in writing via email. The cancellation confirmation is made during the next sales department opening day. We reserve the right to apply different cancellation terms, which are negotiated on a case-by-case basis.
- CHANGES, SPECIFICATIONS, AND CANCELLATIONS OF RESTAURANT RESERVATIONS FOR GROUPS OF 20+ PEOPLE
- The confirmed number of participants must be reported based on group size: 20-59 participants – 14 days before the event. 60+ participants – 21 days before the event. This serves as the billing basis in case of cancellation.
- The number of participants can be adjusted +/- 20% no later than 7 days (groups of 20-59 people) or 14 days (groups of 60+ people) before the event.
- The reservation is valid for the last number of participants reported by the customer. The customer agrees to provide the final number of participants and any special dietary requirements no later than 7 days (groups of 20-59 people) or 14 days (groups of 60+ people) before the event.
- If the notification of a decrease in the number of participants comes later than the above-mentioned time or does not come at all, the service provider has the right to charge the customer in advance for the services ordered for the reported number of people.
- In the event of a significant change in the number of participants, the service provider has the right to allocate another space to the customer and renegotiate the details of the event, such as possible venue rental.
- The group size affecting the per-person price is considered for adults and children over 12 years old. The charge for dining for children under 12 in the group is agreed upon on a case-by-case basis.
- The duration of the group reservation is 2.5 hours for groups of 20-59 people and 3 hours for groups of over 60 people unless otherwise agreed upon in the schedule.
- Billing occurs on-site at the restaurant in accordance with the payment terms or through invoicing before the event based on the confirmed number of people as per the reservation terms. If there are more diners than the confirmed number, billing is based on the actual group size.
- If a customer cancels their reservation, charges apply regardless of the reason, as follows:
Cancellation of the entire reservation for groups up to 59 people:
- Cancellation free of charge up to 14 days before the event.
- Cancellation 7-13 days before the event: 50% charge of the confirmed reservation total price (number of people x package total)
- Cancellation 0-6 days before the event: 100% charge of the confirmed reservation total price (number of people x package total)
Cancellation of the entire reservation for groups over 60 people:
- Cancellation free of charge up to 21 days before the event.
- Cancellation 14-20 days before the event: 50% charge of the confirmed reservation total price (number of people x package total)
- Cancellation 0-13 days before the event: 100% charge of the confirmed reservation total price (number of people x package total)
- CUSTOMER’S RESPONSIBILITY
Upon confirmation of the reservation, the customer commits to the above-mentioned reservation and payment terms. In addition, the customer is responsible for any equipment and movable property brought into the premises. The customer commits to following the instructions given by the staff regarding the use of the premises, equipment, and company property. The customer is responsible for any damages caused by the customer’s brought-in equipment and property or by members of the group to the property or company property. In case of any damage, the service provider will invoice any repair, cleaning, etc., costs to the customer.
- FORCE MAJEURE AND EXCEPTIONAL SITUATIONS
The service provider has the right to cancel or modify a reservation due to circumstances beyond the control of the service provider (force majeure, such as fire, work stoppage, war, import or export ban, natural disaster, general interruption of traffic or energy distribution, or other circumstance). Damages resulting from these circumstances will not be compensated.
The above-mentioned reasons also apply to subcontractors. The subcontractor’s bankruptcy is also considered a force majeure.
The service provider has the right to interrupt an event or cancel a reservation if it disrupts other operations, violates Finnish law or contract terms, or jeopardizes the reputation or safety of the service provider.
All comments and complaints related to our services must be addressed immediately to the on-site staff as soon as they arise. This allows for an immediate response, and the cause of the comment or complaint will be attempted to be rectified during the use of the service.
Comments and complaints after the fact should be directed via email to email@example.com.
Any disagreements will be attempted to be resolved through negotiation between the customer and the service provider. If a disagreement cannot be resolved through negotiations between the parties, the customer can refer the matter to the Consumer Disputes Board for resolution at www.kuluttajariita.fi. If no agreement is reached, the matter will be processed in a district court.